All 12 art Reviews

Rip Clup Penguin Rip Clup Penguin

On my birthday!

Beep Beep

It's great, especially the coloring. Though the right hand is a lot bigger than the left, other than that it's fantastic!

No Man's Sky Fanart | Speedpaint Krita 3.0 No Man's Sky Fanart | Speedpaint Krita 3.0

Everything in this picture is great; the colors, the figure, shading, background, etc. though the only thing that stands out is the flashlight head, which could have been done a bit better. Other than that, solid piece.

MartsArt responds:

Thank you so much :D , and yeah I know you're not the first one who mentioned the "flashlighty thing" I'll try to fix it ;)

Robot Cabaret Robot Cabaret

The linework and colors are fantastic! Your art style is really cute and original. Though I am thrown off a bit by the feet of the girl looking back, and the calves are too high up on the legs. Other than that great piece

Your new fetish Your new fetish

Her body is absolutely perfect. There is nothing wrong about this whatsoever.

Great shell Great shell

Absolutely love your art style! there are so many little details in every pixel of this picture that make it stand out above other artists that do similar styles of art as this, but you reign as king! Great job, keep at it!

Juststeven responds:

I just like doing art, wouldn't say there's more to it. Also, I'd describe myself as more of a squire or a knave.

Robot Snapchat Robot Snapchat

I like the SC selfie look, it makes it very cute and sexy. I've wanted to play with this concept myself a couple times! Great job!

Gameoverse Fan Art Gameoverse Fan Art

How do you make transparent backgrounds like this? I've been trying to figure that out forever. I love this by the way!

Mr-Steak responds:

Thanks! Just disable the background layer and save it as a PNG, my man!

Daily Imagination #256 - Masked One Daily Imagination #256 - Masked One

The figure is great< I absolutely love the shading and lighting included in this. The one little pet peeve i have with it is the incredibly small sword. Other than that it is great

Cutie Cutie

Your style is to die for adorable, It makes my art look ameteur and kinda gloomy color wise. I guess I'm saying that you're colors are really inspirational and I hope I can learn to color as nicely as you can!

Mr-Steak responds:

That's so sweet of you, thanks! I try to choose colors that are both complimentary most times, but not so harsh and vibrant that it just strains your eyes. If you wanna, try incorporating more pastel colors, or maybe shade with colors that are more saturated. That can help bring out the base tone a bit more.